Seydel 1847 Classic Diatonic Harmonica (16201-)
List Price: $107.00 You Save: $17.05
- A top choice for pros, but great for beginners
- Extremely air-tight construction. Great volume and tone
with less effort.
- Available in all 12 keys. Buy a complete set or just
your important keys.
- Very long durability and even with heavy duty
playing - stainless steel reeds and stainless steel
- Octave LOW keys also available. Low keys
include octave low versions of "C"- "B" plus DOUBLE LOW
"E", "F", "F#"
- Moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish.
Dave Gage Review: Not unlike the Hohner Marine Band Crossover, the 1847 Classic is one of the best sounding and playing diatonic harmonicas out of the box. Great for players of all levels and music styles and worth the extra money for the increased quality and playability. The sound is not as bright as the Hohner Crossover (link below), but instead has a nice, even mid-range kind of sound, it's loud and smooth. It is completely manufactured in Germany and plays as well as expensive, customized harmonicas.