NO LONGER AVAILABLE | Hohner Hoodoo Hand Wireless Harmonica Mic System (HH1L)
SORRY, NO LONGER AVAILABLE | The world's first value-oriented wireless wireless microphone system designed just for harmonica and harp players! No more cord to trip over on stage.
The Hoodoo Ring Microphone is a tiny Lavalier mic that's been tweaked to produce the low-fi, overdriven sound most blues harp players crave, while still being capable of producing relatively clean output when the music or your style requires it. The mic nestles in a clip with two finger holes that slip over your middle and ring fingers. Hohner includes two clips with different finger hole diameters to fit a wide range of finger sizes. The beauty of the design becomes obvious the moment you begin playing. Because it's easy to create a tight seal between your hands and mouth, your sound has all the punch and dynamics you could hope for.
The dual-diversity UHF-band receiver has both 1/4" and balanced XLR outputs so you can send your signal to either an amp or the PA. The front panel has a convenient rotary volume knob for fast on-stage adjustments and indicators for power, normal and peak signal levels, and lights that indicate which antenna is in use.
Specificatons and Features:
- "Hoodoo ring" mic clip allows for perfect mic
placement and freedom of hand motion!
- High-Quality micro-lavalier microphone designed
specifically for harmonica!
- UHF Dual-diversity receiver ensures great reception.
- Front-mount volume control for ease of adjustment in
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Bodypack dimensions: 2-5/8"W x 3-5/16"H x 7/8"D
- Operates at 630.200MHz
- 1/4" unbalanced output
- XLR balanced output
- Indicator lights for power, antenna, normal and peak
- Includes: molded case, accessory pouch, 48" 1/4"
cable, dual antennas, AC adapter.