NO LONGER AVAILABLE | Hohner Flex Neck Rack (MZ2010)
SORRY, NO LONGER AVAILABLE | Playing hands-free harmonica in conjunction with other instruments such as guitar or keyboards has never been so easy! The FlexRack is the only product of its kind which can be adjusted so quickly and easily to really suit the individual requirements of the player.
- Only rack that can be adjusted at 3 separate points
(position, angle and height) without any additional tools.
- Each adjustment is easy to execute, sturdy
construction ensures stability and reliability during
- Easy exchange of harps without altering rack settings.
- Adjustable spring loaded clamp with rubberized contact surfaces to avoid scratching harp.
- Fits all types of harmonica model up to a width of 16,5 cm (6,5 inch).
- Ergonomically formed non-slip rubberized neckbow ensures unparalleled comfort.
Dave Gage Thoughts: This is by far the sturdiest and most adjustable harmonica holder that I have ever used. It was a bit pricey, so I didn't buy one right away. I was able to borrow one from a friend and the very next day I bought my own.
One trick that I use that you may find helpful is that I take the guitar strap and run it through the neck rack. When the strap is attached to both ends of the guitar, the weight of the guitar helps hold the neck rack in place so that it doesn't slide around side to side. This trick in combination with all the available adjustments keeps the harmonica firmly in place so that when you really want to bear down and play hard and fast, you need not worry about the harmonica/rack moving away from your mouth.
Playing on the rack never quite gives you the same control as simply holding the harmonica in your hands, but this neck rack combined with the "strap trick", gets me closer than any thing I'd tried previously.