Seydel Chromatic Harmonica Saxony w/ Matt Finish | Stainless Steel Reeds, Pro Quality (52480-C)
Quantity in Cart:
List Price: $475
You Save: $75.05
From Seydel: "The Origin of Sound - the Saxony Chromatic
- the first serial-produced chromatic harmonica with
stainless steel reeds! The Saxony Chromatic is a
professional chromatic harmonica with unique playing
features. The instrument benefits from the stainless
steel reeds well known from the 1847 Blues harmonicas
and the timeless precision manufacturing of the
Renaissance chromatic harmonica.
All components were re-thought and improved – the result
is the Saxony Chromatic – a master’s instrument that
fits professional demands. This harmonica opens a new
dimension of Seydel's long tradition of making quality
harmonicas. Precision, made in Klingenthal / Saxony /
- Full, loud sound and fast tone response due to the
stainless steel reeds: durable and stable in pitch even
with heavy duty playing. Reliable valving - new windsaver
- Key of "C"; 12 holes for 3 complete octaves.
- Less air-loss due to optimized reed plates made of
German Silver - optimized flatness and extremely small
tolerances between reeds and reed plate slots.
- New mouthpiece with round openings.
- Improved slider package design – optimized for
air-tightness and comfortable action
- New cover plate surface, matt-chromed – comfortable
on the lips and glides easily during playing.
- Cover plates opened wide at the back and crimped to
allow the overtone-rich sound to spread out unhindered
- High precision manufactured aluminum comb –
optimized for ideal tone-response, with design coating
in metallic look.
Dave Gage Thoughts: For pros and those striving to
be pros, you can't go wrong with this top-of-the-line
Seydel chromatic harmonica. If you also play the Seydel
1847 diatonic series harmonicas with stainless steel
reeds, you will enjoy this chromatic.
For chromatic harmonica instruction, tips, video lessons,
songs and scales, visit our